Senior Adult Occupational Therapist
He has worked in occupational and adult rehabilitation for approximately 23 years and over the last 10 years having a particular focus on aged care and adult disability services.
Ben is experienced in Activities of Daily Living (ADL) assessments, falls risk assessments, equipment reviews & prescriptions and home modifications. He has a commitment to working closely with clients and their treatment team to ensure optimal function is able to be achieved.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology)
- $200 per hour for fully Private, Medicare or Private Health Fund (2 business days full fee cancellation policy)
- Medicare: Chronic Disease Management, Team Care Arrangements (Whyalla and Pt Augusta Only)
- NDIS: The Maximum NDIS Rate for OT’s (7 days full fee cancellation policy as per NDIS rules)
- Ben only sees people 16+ and provides Assessment and Prescription Only and no ongoing rehabilitation.