With over 10 years’ experience Sarah holds a Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy and has immense experience as a paediatric occupational therapist. She is passionate about working with children and their families with an aim of making a positive impact on their lives. She brings to the team a wealth of knowledge, skills and creativity which will ensure continued effective service delivery.
Sarah currently has some limited openings in her diary for immediate appointments.
Sarah can provide assessment and intervention services in the following areas:
- Sensory processing and integration
- Toileting and Sleep
- Handwriting therapy
- Fine and gross motor skills
- Planning skills
- Trans-disciplinary services
- General family development.
- Behavior and Mental Health
Sarah is an Endorsed Mental Health Occupational Therapist
Sarah is able to receive referrals for clients with NDIS Funding, GP Mental Health Care Plan and focused Psychological Strategies, private health funds and a number of MBS items including mental health care plans.
- $200 per hour for fully Private, Medicare or Private Health Fund (2 business days full fee cancellation policy)
- Medicare: Mental Health OT: Mental Health Care Plan, Chronic Disease Management, Team Care Arrangements, Developmental Delay Intems, ASD Items
- NDIS: The Maximum NDIS Rate for OT’s (7 days full fee cancellation policy as per NDIS rules)
- Both Face To face & Telehealth Available