Johanna de Kort
Johanna is a registered Occupational Therapist.
She has nearly 20 years experience working with children and adults living with intellectual disability, complex behavioural and support needs.
Johanna also has a strong community focus and values supporting her clients to achieve an active life participating in those activities that are meaningful and relevant to their lives.
Johanna will see clients of all ages, though children book to see her generally through Adelaide Paediatrics (see below)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Occupational Therapy
- Graduate Certificate in Disability Studies (Leadership)
- $200 per hour for fully Private, Medicare or Private Health Fund (2 business days full fee cancellation policy)
- Medicare: Mental Health OT: Mental Health Care Plan, Chronic Disease Management, Team Care Arrangements, Developmental Delay Intems, ASD Items
- NDIS: The Maximum NDIS Rate for OT’s (7 days full fee cancellation policy as per NDIS rules)
- Both Face To face & Telehealth Available
- Children are generally booked through Adelaide Paediatrics Wayville on Phone: 08 7123 0820