Since completing her master’s degree in occupational therapy in 2022, Jaye has worked with children ranging in age from 2 years to adolescents with a variety of disabilities.
Jaye strongly values a holistic development of children and collaboration with their families in her service provision.
Jaye can provide assessment and intervention services in the following areas of a child’s development:
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Sensory processing difficulties
- Play and learning
- Social and emotional skills
- Other everyday skills
- Low cost assistive technology
Currently, Jaye is available for referrals from NDIS and Medicare clients who have a Chronic Disease Management Plan or an Autism Spectrum Disorder Plan.
As at 22/6/2023:
Rebate for Medicare Mental Health Care Plan – Occupational Therapy $79.05
Rebate for Medicare Team Care Arrangement for Chronic Disease Management $65.00
- $200 per hour for fully Private, Medicare or Private Health Fund (2 business days full fee cancellation policy)
- Medicare: Chronic Disease Management, Team Care Arrangements, Developmental Delay Items, ASD Items
- NDIS: The Maximum NDIS Rate for OT’s (7 days full fee cancellation policy as per NDIS rules)
- Both Face To face & Telehealth Available