There are many issues and situations that arise over the course of time that stretch us beyond our capacity or where we discern we need extra support to clarify situations and chart a sound course forward.
Adelaide Night and Day Occupational Therapy is here to help you, your family, group or school with:
- Child development
- Disability issues
- Asperger Syndrome and other (ASD) Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Functional activities and everyday routines
- Positive behaviour support
- Physical skills and coordination including Fine and gross motor skills
- Sensory processing
- Attention and concentration
- Self regulation and alertness
- Sleep and toileting
- Restrictive practices
Our Occupational therapists are on the provider panel for both of these wonderful Australian Government initiatives.These programs are generally considered finished and transferred to the NDIS, but there are more medicare items that cover some of these programs
For more information, please contact us.