Brett is a qualified Family Therapist and Mediator, Business Consultant and Computer Systems Analyst. He has over 30 years clinical, therapeutic, business and management experience across the small to medium business (SME) sector as well as the community service, welfare, education, disability, religious and justice systems.
Brett is a family and systemic therapist with a wide range of clinical and professional knowledge and skill. He works with whole families and complex systems. He has particular expertise in therapy with couples, blended, fractured and fragmented families, co-parenting after separation and working with problems in the context of education, health, business and other service delivery systems. Brett has worked therapeutically with adults, children, students, adolescents, families and teachers in businesses, government, homes, schools and other parts of the education system for over 25 years.
He has a passion for particularly working in the relationship space, with couples and families of all shapes and sizes, and also with a keen interest in family business.
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Graduate Certificate in Family Therapy
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Computer Studies (Business)
- Bachelor of Theology
- Diploma in Pastoral Care
- Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Mediation Course Moorabin Mediation Centre
- APEC Certified Business Counsellor
- Both Face To face & Telehealth Available
- Brett cannot offer NDIS, Medicare, DVA or Health Fund Rebates
- Brett cannot see anyone under NDIS this includes self managed
- Brett does not do Family Dispute Resolution Mediation
- Individual, Couple, Family Therapy/Counselling – 9am to 5pm (9-5 fee)
60-80 mins $165.00 per session
- Individual, Couple, Family Therapy/Counselling – Before 9am and After 5pm
60-80 mins $220.00 per session
- Business Counselling, Coaching or Employee Assistance – 9-5 incl GST
60-80 mins $181.50 per session
- Business Counselling, Coaching or Employee Assistance – before 9am or after 5pm incl. GST
60-80 mins $242.00 per session
Use this button to book a session with Brett Williams directly, using our online booking systemBook Brett Online
Make an appointment with one of our Practitioners
Give us a call on +61 8 8351 6664 to make an appointment, ask questions, or discuss your needs further so we can understand how we can help you better.